July 15, 2010

Does music creates a lifestyle?

Photo credits are for Drbunsenhoneydew

You want to take a look in my computer? That's all right with me :)

I opened Itunes, looked at my Most Played Songs and I show them to you!
First let me tell you something about my music taste. It's not pop. It's not some heavy metal shit. But It is rock/punk and some happy/sad sweet music. I also like Dance music, trance! You can't see that here in this list, because I have only big sets on my Iphone. You can click on the name, It will lead you to the music video on Youtube! :D

1. Why – Avril Lavigne
2. I Just Wanna Live – Good Charlotte
3. Cancer Song - Panic! at the Disco
4. Night Of The Hunter (Flood Remix) - 30 Seconds To Mars
5. I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
6. Pressure – Paramore
7. Brick By Boring Brick – Paramore
8. Supermassive Black Hole – Muse
9. Runaway – Avril lavigne
10. Breathe (2 AM) - Anne Nalick

I hope you get an idea of what I like. I think I love Avril Lavigne the most, then Paramore and the rest of it. I just love it all but Avril wins.

I'm curious about your music taste! What do you like?What don't you like?
Let me know! :D

xxxxxxxx

Ps. To avoid confusions, I respect your music taste, even if it's not like mine. I don't want to insult people who love other things than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! ♥