August 26, 2010

Three of a kind

What do yóu at night when you are bored and have camera?

This is at the hospital. I got this figurine from my mom, it represents me (in the middle) and my brother(on the left) and my baby sister (right). I think it's very cute and it reminds me of a lot of good things about my family <3
If you pay attention, you can see the shadows of me in the picture, I slowly fade....



I really want a new camera, DSLR, but I still doubt which one I should buy. Ideas?
xxx

2 comments:

  1. wat voor camera wil je? een slr? of gewoon een compact camera?:) ik heb een canon 450D en die bevalt me heeeel goed. mijn compact camera vind ik ook heel fijn (sony cybershot).

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ mirte, een dlsr inderdaad. zit nu na te denken over 500D van canon :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! ♥